- Event is Scheduled for 5 pm - 11 pm, Friday, May 25th - 9 am - 11 pm, Saturday, May 26th and 10 am - 5 pm, Sunday, May 27th, 2017.
- Food Vendors will be set up and ready for guests no later than 30 minutes before opening of the festival each day.
- Food Vendors are expected to tear down and clean up immediately following the festival.
- Food Vendors are responsible for compliance with all Saint Charles County Health Department regulations. Contact them at 636-949-1800 or SCCHealth.org for more information and to download a temporary food Facility license Application, or contact Rick Etherington at email@example.com 636-949-7900 ext. 4239.
- Food Vendors must provide a list of all foods that will be available for purchase at the festival.
- No Alcohol can be sold by any vendor other than the Festival Organizers.
Missouri River Irish Festival will also require proof of insurance adding St. Charles Sister Cities, City of St. Charles and the Missouri River Irish Festival as an additional insured. A copy of this must be turned in at time of payment.You can also email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Vendors must have fire extinguishers in each booth along with fire retardant label or certificate on all tents.
- If your booth requires electricity you must supply either a 25’ or 50’ heavy duty extension cord along with a power surge protector. If you need electricity an additional charge will apply.
- Absolutely no driving on the grass unless instructed by the festival staff. In case of wet conditions, you must supply plywood for under tires.
- No gas powered vehicles are allowed under any tents.
- Promotional Signage is the responsibility of the Vendor.
For vendors requiring special electrical hook-ups additional fees may apply.
- Food Vendors - $350.00
- Defined as any vendor selling food or non alcoholic beverages.
- Additional Fees for electric (Limited Availability)
- Retail Vendors - $300.00
- Any selling of any item or soliciting of clients.
- Additional Fee for electric (Limited Availability)
- Exhibitors - $Free
- Displaying something for public view. no selling or soliciting allowed.
- No Fee for electric this year (Limited Availability)
Upon completion of this application, you will be taken to Paypal for payment. You do not have to have a PayPal account, you can pay by Credit Card through PayPal. If you would rather send a check, you can mail it to the address listed below.
Completing this form and paying for a spot does NOT guarantee you will be accepted. Vendors are selected based upon uniqueness of products sold and size requirements. If for some reason you are not selected, you will receive a full refund and be notified at your email address.
Return invoice with your checks or money orders no later than 30 Days after you register or before May 1st. After May 1st, you will not be accepted.
All checks should be made payable to:
Missouri River Irish Festival
c/o Carla O'Dell
1411 Ticonderoga Dr.
St. Peters, MO 63376
All Fees are non-refundable if applicant is accepted into the festival. While every effort will be make to provide proper security for the festival, the Missouri River Irish Festival committee will not be held responsible for any damages or losses or injuries.
If your business resides in Missouri, please include your Retail Sales license # or S.S #. Out of state vendors provide your FIN#
As of JANUARY 1ST, 2016 ALL VENDORS MUST HAVE A MISSOURI SALES TAX PERMIT. PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW. THERE ARE NO MORE SPECIAL USE PERMITS.